We’re Here to Help You be Job-Ready
Dear future graduate,
We wanted to invite you back to Bryan U and share with you some of the ways we can help you successfully graduate and become job-ready:
- Career Services – as a student and graduate, you can access the help of our career services department. They provide you help with job search, resume preparation, interview best practices, networking techniques, building an effective LinkedIn profile, and much more!
- Book a Tutor – need help with a writing project, an assignment, or a subject? Bryan U offers a network of tutors that you can schedule at a time convenient to you and get face-to-face, personal help.
- Technical Support – as an online university, we know how frustrating technology challenges can be. We have a full-time technical support staff to get your issue resolved fast so you can get back to learning.
- Peer Mentoring – looking for advice from another Bryan U student? Have questions about a course, a concern, or the online environment in general? A peer mentor has “been there, done that” and can help you navigate these questions and concerns.
- Student Success Coach – not sure who to call for help? Feel free to call, text or email your student success coach – they can provide assistance and get you connected to the right person. They are with you during your entire Bryan U educational journey.
Did you also know?
- All Bryan U online programs use some of the most advanced learning technology – so you can learn faster and retain more
- There are no waiting lists or elective courses – so you can finish faster and get to work sooner
- All books and courseware are included – we ship them to you at no extra cost and there are no “hidden” tech fees
- We included “simulated job tasks” throughout your program, so you graduate job-ready
- Our faculty put you first – they are evaluated based upon how well you do, and not based upon tenure or writing research papers
Here’s what a couple recent graduates had to say:
“The way the courses are laid out, the technology, and the staff made it an incredible experience.”
– Heidi T., Bryan U Graduate of the Bachelor’s Degree Program
“I’ve never met a group who care about students the way the instructors do at Bryan. It was an awesome experience.”
– Brandon G., Bryan U Graduate of the Bachelor’s Degree Program
Don’t wait – we’ll help you finish what you started.
We’re here for you every step of the way