Bryan University concluded the St. Mary’s Food Bank drive on November 22nd. In true Bryan fashion, 5 large boxes were filled and donated with over 150 pounds of food! We’d like to express our sincere gratitude for the generosity and support provided to those in need in our community.
If you live within Phoenix or the surrounding areas and didn’t have a chance to donate but would like to, please visit St. Mary’s at 2831 N. 31st. Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85009. The top ten most wanted items include:
- Cereal (boxes and cereal bars)
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Beans (canned or dried)
- Tuna (canned or vacuum-packed)
- Canned soup, stew, chili and pasta
- Diapers (children and adult)
- Juice (canned, plastic or boxed)
- Peanut butter
Founded in 1967, St. Mary’s is the world’s first food bank. Today, St. Mary’s Food Bank is one of the largest food banks in the United States, and proud of the impact it has had on Arizona—and the world.