Bryan University is pleased to announce the addition of two new programs in the design field: an Undergraduate Certificate in UX/UI Design and an Associate Degree in Graphic & Web Design. These programs are offered fully online throughout the U.S. and provide students the knowledge and skills to succeed in digital design roles such as Graphic Designer, Web Designer, User Experience (UX) Designer, and User Interface (UI) Designer. The curriculum is aligned with employer requirements to give graduates the job-ready skills to advance a career in design.
Rosetta Lilly, Lead Faculty of Design, states: “The Bryan University programs in UX/UI, Web, and Graphic Design are aligned with the technical design competencies that employers need. Bryan University’s online environment provides an engaging learning experience where students complete assignments that simulate real-world job tasks using cutting-edge design software such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma.”
Students can dually enroll in the undergraduate certificate that transfers directly into the associate degree. Graduates gain valuable skills needed for the modern marketplace such as:
- Design principles and color theory
- Digital design and illustration using Adobe Illustrator
- Image manipulation using Adobe Photoshop
- Page layout and composition design using Adobe InDesign
- User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) process, theory, and design using Adobe XD and Figma
- Motion and animation design using Adobe After Effects
- Website design principles and techniques
- Business foundational technologies using Microsoft Office©
- Soft skills such as communications, interpersonal relations, and problem-solving
- How to prepare a professional design portfolio
As a no-cost benefit to all Bryan U design students, all Adobe software is included in tuition, in addition to Microsoft Office software, digital books, and two certification exams for Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD!
Bryan University’s online programs are structured to create a vibrant community of faculty and peers. Student engagement and support services are available throughout the program. The design programs also include live events such as one-on-one faculty mentoring sessions, tutoring, and live class sessions in Zoom. Through technology tools and innovation, Bryan programs encourage peer and faculty interaction and provide students with networking opportunities.
All students and graduates also received the personalized support of an outstanding career services team to assist in career readiness and job search.
The faculty and staff of Bryan University are thrilled to bring these new program offerings to current and prospective students and welcome prospective students to learn more by visiting the UX/UI Certificate page or the Graphic Design Associate Degree page.