Did you start your degree at Bryan but didn't have the opportunity to finish? We understand there are many reasons why you may have discontinued your degree, from scheduling conflicts to significant life events.
We’d like to invite you back and share with you some new changes to help you succeed in 2015:
- Virtual class attendance is now more flexible. All students are still required to select a weekly virtual class schedule; however, if you have a scheduling conflict for any reason during the week, you can watch the virtual class recording at your convenience and receive full credit for the week.
- New scholarship opportunities available. Please contact us and speak with a member of our financial aid team to determine what scholarships you may qualify for.
- Lock-in your tuition rate for the duration of your program. Starting in April 2015, we will be implementing a tuition increase for all new and returning students. To lock-in a lower tuition rate for the remainder of your program, you must re-enter during the February or March 2015 term.
- We've revised the course delivery model, so that you are able to take two classes per module, instead of three. For those students with busy schedules or work conflicts, you can now reduce the academic load to improve life balance.
In case you haven’t heard, we also offer the following services and benefits to you:
- We prepare you with industry-specific competencies & certifications, giving you the skills employers need.
- We offer career coaching to assist you with resume-writing, interviewing, and the job-hunting process.
- Our programs are accelerated, so you can complete your education in the shortest amount of time possible.
- As a Bryan graduate, you’ll have the privilege of returning and auditing previously completed courses still being taught—at no charge—to keep your skills and confidence sharp.
- You’ll learn from faculty who are industry experts and provide caring, individualized support and attention.
We know you likely have questions unique to your individual circumstances.
To get your questions answered and determine if you qualify for re-entry:
Call: 888-768-6861, or 602-384-2609 (ask for Greg)
Bryan University Student & Alumni Outreach Team
This communication does not guarantee re-entry or academic status or financial status upon re-entry. Please contact a member of SAO to discuss and review your individual circumstances.