Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies and Litigation Technologies
Create Your Path to a Paralegal Career
Developed in collaboration with our distinguished Board of Advisors, the Bachelor of Science Degree in Paralegal Studies and Litigation Technologies focuses on connecting you to the industry in a way that no other program can. Your professors will be the field’s foremost paralegal, litigation technology & e-Discovery experts, renowned attorneys, top litigators and industry professionals.
Gain a Competitive Advantage with Specialized Skills that Employers Need
In today’s electronic-driven legal environment, paralegals must be equipped with the right technology expertise and be current on the latest e-Discovery software, in addition to the following features:
- Paralegal science and legal office management
- Business, criminal, civil, family and contract law
- Civil litigation and investigative research
- Database management and Microsoft Office©
- Professional certification: receive preparation for the nationally-recognized Certified Paralegal (CP) exam through National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)—one exam attempt is included in the program tuition
- All books and courseware are included in the program tuition
Build Expertise in Our State-of-the-Art Simulation Lab
Our one-of-a-kind ELSSA™ simulation lab (E-Discovery Lab for Software, Simulation & Applications) challenges you with real-world scenarios using cutting-edge industry software, so you can build the practical expertise and experience that employers demand. In this interactive, real-world environment, you’ll learn to handle a variety of cases using the latest technologies available and develop a skill set that is primed for career growth.
Experience the New Online Learning Model—Personalized to You
Our dynamic experiential learning model (DeXL) contains cutting-edge curriculum combined with computer-based learning tools, allowing you to learn smarter and retain more. You’ll receive a personalized learning experience, which includes:
- Individual coaching meetings with instructors when you want them, and instructors who reach out to you if they see you need help
- The flexibility to accelerate assignment due dates and select from a variety of assignment options to fit your schedule and learning style
- A mastery-based learning environment giving you the option to improve grades by re-taking assignments based upon instructor feedback
- Cutting-edge technologies such as SmartBook, an electronic textbook platform that identifies your current knowledge level and highlights only the information you need, saving you time and improving the learning experience
- Meaningful, interactive conversations with your peers and faculty
- Real-world experiences using simulated work environments
- Weekly live, interactive online events such as industry speakers, faculty coaching sessions, and helpful workshops that are all recorded in case you miss the event and need to watch it later
Connect with an Online Community Like No Other
Connect with faculty, peers, and student support conveniently from your smart phone, tablet, or computer with BryanConnect, our online user-friendly community. At Bryan, we don’t think online learning means learning alone. You’ll become part of a vibrant community of your fellow students, alumni, instructors, and others, who provide support and celebrate your success along the way. You’ll not only develop colleagues who will help coach and assist you during your college experience, but you’ll also build a professional network—for life.
The Bryan University Difference
- Long-Standing History of Excellence.
We have a 75-year proven track record of preparing graduates for successful careers since 1940.
- Focus on Employment, Not Just a Degree.
You’ll graduate with a degree targeted for an in-demand job market and earn skills that match employers’ needs. Work with the Career Services Department to build a job network, sharpen your interview skills, and create an eye-catching resume.
- Accelerated Programs.
At Bryan University, we’ve developed a unique approach to education that allows you to complete your program in the shortest amount of time possible, while still providing the top-notch curriculum, faculty, and support to ensure your success.
- Get the Credit You Deserve.
If you apply to Bryan University with prior college credits and/or a degree, we’ll accept as many credits as possible to validate the hard work you’ve already completed.
- Learn by Doing, Not Just Lectures.
You’ll develop skills and competencies using some of the most innovative, state-of-the-art learning curriculum, tools, and resources available.
- Learn From Experts, Not Just Books.
Each faculty member has been carefully selected to ensure they have extensive industry experience. They provide caring, individualized support and mentoring.
- Connect With Others, Not Just the Internet.
Whether you’re an online or on campus student, you’ll learn collaboratively with faculty and peers to build a network of colleagues—for life.
- Return for Refresher Classes.
As a Bryan graduate, you’ll have the privilege of returning and auditing previously completed courses still being taught—at no charge—to keep your skills and confidence sharp.
A member of our student finance team will help you put together a financial plan that works for you. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
For more information about Bryan University graduation rates, the median debt of students completing the program, and other important information, please click here.Back to Top