Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Analytics
Create Your Path to a Healthcare Administration & Analytics Career
Designed by industry experts and developed in collaboration with our distinguished Board of Advisors, the Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Analytics (HAA) provides you a broad range of skills and focuses on connecting you to the industry with simulated real-world experiences. Your professors will include some of the field’s foremost healthcare specialists, administrators, data analysts, and industry professionals.
Additionally, since the Bryan University HAA program is aligned with current competencies required by the modern healthcare marketplace, you can be assured of learning the skills employers demand. Upon graduation, you’ll be immediately prepared for the job market.
Gain a Competitive Edge with Specialized Skills Employers Need
In today’s data-driven healthcare environment, college graduates must be equipped with the right technology expertise, data analysis skills and tools, and leadership acumen. As a Bryan University HAA student, you’ll build a solid foundation of knowledge from faculty who have real-world experience and you’ll learn critical competencies that employers need, such as:
- Components and relationships of organizations in the U.S. healthcare system, including legal, regulatory and ethical considerations
- Financial management, budgeting and the common accounting systems used in healthcare organizations
- Medical terminology and common healthcare classification and coding systems, including ICD, CPT and HCPCS
- Project management, change management, human resources, and leadership principles used in healthcare organizations
- Data-driven strategic decision support using business intelligence tools
- Population and public health management, including evidence-based techniques to improve health outcomes and reduce costs
- Quality control and healthcare process improvement
- Strong knowledge and experience in organizing, analyzing and reporting healthcare data using common database and data analysis tools, including Microsoft Access, Excel, and SQL (including SQL Server Reporting Services – SSRS)
- Practical experience in applying healthcare data tools to real-world scenarios and case studies using the Health Informatics Simulation Laboratory (HISim Lab)
- A portfolio of your case study and HISim work that demonstrates your skills to future employers
Experience the New Online Learning Model—Customized to You
Our dynamic experiential learning model contains cutting-edge curriculum combined with computer-based learning tools, allowing you to learn smarter and retain more. You’ll receive a personalized learning experience, which includes individual coaching, assignment options, and certain content that can be adapted to you. You’ll receive live instruction and targeted help—with the right information, at the right time with the right people. You’ll engage in meaningful, interactive conversations with peers and faculty, and gain real-world experience using a simulated work environment. You’ll learn in a mastery-based environment where you can use instructor feedback to continuously improve the quality of your work and improve your grade. As an added benefit, we offer flexible due dates because we understand that sometimes life just happens.
Connect with an Online Community Like No Other
Imagine if you could connect with faculty, peers, and student support personnel conveniently from your smart phone, tablet, or computer. With our innovative online BryanConnect community platform—you can. At Bryan, we don’t think online learning means learning alone. You’ll become part of a vibrant community of your fellow students, alumni, instructors, and others, who provide support and celebrate your success along the way. You’ll not only develop colleagues who will help coach and assist you during your college experience, but you’ll also build a professional network—for life.
Build Expertise in Our State-of-the-Art Simulation Lab
Our HISim lab (Health Informatics Simulation lab) gives you practical experiences with real-world scenarios using the latest industry tools so you develop a skillset that is primed for career growth. Using this cutting-edge lab, you’ll also complete a Theory into Practice Project and a Healthcare Administration Capstone Case Study, in which you’ll apply your knowledge to solving healthcare challenges and problems using the tools and techniques learned in class. You’ll produce a portfolio of work that highlights your skills to future employers.
The Bryan University Difference
- Long-Standing History of Excellence.
We have a 75-year proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for successful careers since 1940.
- Focus on Employment, Not Just a Degree.
You’ll graduate with a degree targeted for a high-growth job market and earn skills that match employers’ needs. Work with the Career Services Department to build a job network, sharpen your interview skills, and create an eye-catching resume.
- Accelerated Programs.
At Bryan University, we’ve developed a unique approach to education that allows you to complete your program in the shortest amount of time possible, while still providing the top-notch curriculum, faculty, and support to ensure your success.
- Get the Credit You Deserve.
If you apply to Bryan University with prior college credits and/or a degree, we’ll accept as many credits as possible to validate the hard work you’ve already completed.
- Learn by Doing, Not Just Lectures.
You’ll develop skills and competencies using some of the most innovative, state-of-the-art learning curriculum, tools, and resources available.
- Learn From Experts, Not Just Books.
Each faculty member has been carefully selected to ensure they have extensive industry experience. They provide caring, individualized support and mentoring.
- Connect With Others, Not Just the Internet.
Whether you’re an online or on campus student, you’ll learn collaboratively with faculty and peers to build a network of colleagues—for life.
- Return for Refresher Classes.
As a Bryan graduate, you’ll have the privilege of returning and auditing previously completed courses still being taught—at no charge—to keep your skills and confidence sharp.
A member of our student finance team with help you put together a financial plan that works for you. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.