Fitness Career Workshop: Jumpstart Your Online Fitness Business
If you live in Tempe, Phoenix, or surrounding areas, please join Bryan University Fitness Faculty and Staff on Thursday, December 20th, 2018 at 5:30 pm for a fun and informative evening.
- Free dinner courtesy of Bryan U and MAD greens
- Tour of the campus
- Complimentary gift bag for all who attend!
- From our keynote speaker Kyle Thompson: How to Jumpstart Your Online Fitness Training Business
- Career opportunities in personal training & fitness
- Programs offered at Bryan University on campus and online
- Financial aid options available to you, if qualified
- Industry experts – expand your network
- Faculty – get all your questions answered
- Financial aid staff – learn what options you qualify for, whether you attend Bryan or not
December 20, 2018, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Bryan University Tempe campus: 350 West Washington St, Tempe, AZ 85281
Who Should Attend:
Prospective students thinking of going to college along with current Bryan U students – bring friends and family too!
Dinner Provided by:
Join Us for this Fun, Informative Event!
More about our keynote speaker, Kyle Thompson:
Kyle holds a Master’s degree in Nutrition and Exercise Performance and Bachelor’s in Exercise Physiology. He’s an exercise and nutrition expert with over 10 years of experience in coaching and training in numerous facets as a coach, consultant, and educator. He has worked with athletes from powerlifting to bodybuilding to special forces operatives.
He is also the owner of American Iron, a Nutrition and Exercise consultancy company for nutrition and exercise for strength and aesthetics athletes. Kyle is also the co-host of the Bryan U Fitness Podcast where he and Sean Pruess cover various topics from nutrition and performance to higher education and health management tips.
Directions and Parking
please feel free to park in the adjacent parking structure in the white parking spaces – they are free. Enter the building on the ground floor East lobby through the glass doors – Bryan U entrance on your right. We’ll be there to greet you! If you get lost, call: 888-768-6861.