You’re Invited: Fall Campus Open House in Tempe, Arizona
If you live in Tempe, Phoenix, or surrounding areas, please join Bryan University Faculty and Staff on Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 5:30 pm for an evening of food, helpful info, campus tour, and networking!
- Free dinner courtesy of Bryan U and MAD greens
- Tour of the campus
- Complimentary gift bag for all who attend!
- From our keynote speaker and fitness guru Cris Perry: How to Eat Healthy & Exercise Simply for the Holidays
- Career opportunities in personal training & fitness, healthcare, paralegal studies, and business – which is right for you?
- Programs offered at Bryan University on campus and online
- Financial aid options available to you, if qualified
- Industry experts – expand your network
- Faculty – get all your questions answered
- Financial aid staff – learn what options you qualify for, whether you attend Bryan or not
October 18, 2018, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Bryan University Tempe campus: 350 West Washington St, Tempe, AZ 85281
Who Should Attend:
Prospective students thinking of going to college along with current Bryan U students – bring friends and family too!
Dinner Provided by:
Join Us for this Fun, Informative Event!
More about our keynote speaker, Cris:
Cris Perry hails from the East Coast and has over a decade of personal training and sport conditioning experience, including coaching of D1/D1AA athletes. He’s certified through NSCA and earned his bachelor’s degree in kinesiology from Pennsylvania State and his master’s degree in Exercise Science from Eastern Kentucky U. He’s completing a Ph.D from ASU.
Directions and parking: please feel free to park in the adjacent parking structure in the white parking spaces – they are free. Enter the building on the ground floor East lobby through the glass doors – Bryan U entrance on your right. We’ll be there to greet you! If you get lost, call: 888-768-6861.