A PERSONAL TRAINER Q&A
Monday, Sept. 9, 2013
2 pm. PT
- How competitive is natural bodybuilding—for competitors and trainers?
- What do you need to know to train yourself or a client to compete in local or national events?
- Is it possible to lead a profitable natural bodybuilding business?
Jonathan Young and Chrissy Zmijewski—who lead double lives as fitness specialists and award-winning bodybuilders—get together for this free online event, revealing the ins and outs of the natural bodybuilding business.
Presented in a Q&A format, the discussion will target everything you need to know to advance your personal-training or competitive career:
- Find out how the experts pinpoint events to meet personal or clients’ goals;
- Get insider tips on diet, supplements and exercises to amp up fitness levels; and
- Learn how to muscle your way to a stellar natural bodybuilding career.
Chrissy Zmijewski, Director of Education at Bryan College–Sacramento, is the International Fitness & Physique Association’s (IFPA) reigning World Figure Champion. She is a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Performance Enhancement Specialist, and operates Goddess Athlete, an international fitness and nutrition coaching business. Chrissy has authored a mind-body book, The Rad Triad, as well as numerous articles that have appeared in Fitness and Physique and Natural Magazine International. She holds a master’s in social work from Washington University in St. Louis.
Jonathan Young (pictured above), Program Director of the Advanced Personal Training and Exercise Science at Bryan University, recently earned two second place trophies—in the Novice Men’s Body Building competition and the Masters Age 40+ Division—from the Organization of Competitive Bodybuilders’ Arizona Natural Physique Competition. Jonathan received his master’s degree in exercise sports from Boise State University in Idaho and has competed in a wide array of competitive sports, including gymnastics, baseball, track and field, swimming, polo, and cheerleading.