Bryan University will host an online webinar Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 4:30 P.M. Pacific (6:30 P.M. Central). The topic will be: Is a Career in Exercise Science & Fitness Right for You?
Our guest speaker is Nicholas Keeling, an 11-year fitness veteran and co-author of the book Survival Handbook for Personal Trainers and Fitness Enthusiasts.
During this webinar, you’ll learn more about:
- Career opportunities in the fitness industry and what qualifications are expected by employers
- What certifications are recommended, and what competencies and soft skills impact success
- What is driving the growth in the health and fitness industry
- A brief review of the “day-in-the-life” of a fitness professional, such as a certified personal trainer
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask Nick any questions you would like during an open Q & A.
All are welcome. Join us for this informative event. To RSVP:
- Call: 888-768-6861, or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you RSVP, we will email you webinar login instructions. We look forward to seeing you there!
More about Nick:
Nick Keeling holds a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science with an emphasis in Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention form California University of Pennsylvania, and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) with the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). He is additionally certified as both a Health and Fitness Instructor through the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and a Performance Enhancement Specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). He has served as the Director of Education for the National Personal Training Institute in Santa Monica California, and served as the Academic Director for the American Fitness and Nutrition Academy of Pasadena California. Nick is currently a full-time faculty member at Bryan University in Arizona.