Bachelor of Science in Business Management
Create Your Path to a Business Management Career
Designed by industry experts and developed in collaboration with our distinguished Board of Advisors, the Bachelor of Science in Business Management provides you a broad range of skills and focuses on connecting you to the industry with simulated real-world experiences. Your professors will include experts in the field of business management, operations, and business intelligence.
Additionally, since the Bryan University Business program is aligned with current competencies required by the modern business marketplace, you can be assured of learning the skills employers demand. Upon graduation, you’ll be immediately prepared for the job market.
Gain a Competitive Edge with Specialized Skills Employers Need
In today’s business environment, college graduates must be equipped with the right technology expertise, problem solving skills, and leadership acumen. As a Bryan University business student, you’ll build a solid foundation of knowledge in business from faculty who have real-world experience, plus you’ll learn critical competencies that employers need, such as:
- Leadership and management
- Finance and accounting
- Human resources
- Business law and economics
- Organizational behavior
- Speaking and presenting
Bryan University also provides specialized skills and benefits as part of the core curriculum, such as:
- Project management
- Business process and quality improvement
- Reporting and business intelligence
- Technologies such as Excel
- Real-world case study approach
- An Applied Analytics Capstone Case Study where you’ll solve a real-world business challenge using the tools and techniques learned in class
- A portfolio of your work that demonstrates your skills to future employers
- All courseware and books are included in tuition
Three Concentrations to Choose From
In addition to the core courses, students of the Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management can choose from one of the following three concentrations to gain a deeper level of expertise:
- Business Management Concentration
- Strategic decision-making
- Leading diverse teams
- Conflict management
- Supply chain management
- Business Intelligence Concentration
- Analyzing marketing, financial, and consumer information
- Presenting and interpreting information
- Using information for strategic decision-making
- Quantitative statistics and research methods
- Business Data Analytics Concentration
- Relational databases using Access
- Extracting data using Structure Query Language (SQL)
- Data analysis using Excel
- Reporting and data visualization using SQL Server Reporting Services
Experience the New Online Learning Model—Personalized to You
Our dynamic experiential learning model (DeXL) contains cutting-edge curriculum combined with computer-based learning tools, allowing you to learn smarter and retain more. You’ll receive a personalized learning experience, which includes:
- Individual coaching meetings with instructors when you want them, and instructors who reach out to you if they see you need help
- The flexibility to accelerate assignment due dates and select from a variety of assignment options to fit your schedule and learning style
- A mastery-based learning environment giving you the option to improve grades by re-taking assignments based upon instructor feedback
- Cutting-edge technologies such as SmartBooks, an electronic textbook platform that identifies your current knowledge level and highlights only the information you need, saving you time and improving the learning experience
- Meaningful, interactive conversations with your peers and faculty
- Real-world experiences using simulated work environments
- Weekly live, interactive online events such as industry speakers, faculty coaching sessions, and helpful workshops that are all recorded in case you miss the event and need to watch it later
Connect with an Online Community Like No Other
Connect with faculty, peers, and student support conveniently from your smart phone, tablet, or computer with BryanConnect, our online user-friendly community. At Bryan, we don’t think online learning means learning alone. You’ll become part of a vibrant community of your fellow students, alumni, instructors, and others, who provide support and celebrate your success along the way. You’ll not only develop colleagues who will help coach and assist you during your college experience, but you’ll also build a professional network—for life.
The Bryan University Difference
- Long-Standing History of Excellence.
We have a 77-year proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for successful careers since 1940.
- Focus on Employment, Not Just a Degree.
You’ll graduate with a degree targeted for an in-demand job market and earn skills that match employers’ needs. Work with the Career Services Department to build a job network, sharpen your interview skills, and create an eye-catching resume.
- Accelerated Programs.
At Bryan University, we’ve developed a unique approach to education that allows you to complete your program in the shortest amount of time possible, while still providing the top-notch curriculum, faculty, and support to ensure your success.
- Get the Credit You Deserve.
If you apply to Bryan University with prior college credits and/or a degree, we’ll accept as many credits as possible to validate the hard work you’ve already completed.
- Learn by Doing, Not Just Lectures.
You’ll develop skills and competencies using some of the most innovative, state-of-the-art learning curriculum, tools, and resources available.
- Learn From Experts, Not Just Books.
Each faculty member has been carefully selected to ensure they have extensive industry experience. They provide caring, individualized support and mentoring.
- Connect With Others, Not Just the Internet.
Whether you’re an online or on campus student, you’ll learn collaboratively with faculty and peers to build a network of colleagues—for life.
- Return for Refresher Classes.
As a Bryan graduate, you’ll have the privilege of returning and auditing previously completed courses still being taught—at no charge—to keep your skills and confidence sharp.
A member of our student finance team will help you put together a financial plan that works for you. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.