Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies and Litigation Technologies
Create Your Path to a Paralegal Career
Developed in collaboration with Bryan University’s distinguished Board of Advisors, the Paralegal Studies and Litigation Technologies Associate Degree program focuses on connecting you to the industry by providing you with the skills employers need. Your professors will be experts in paralegal science, legal technology, attorneys, litigators and recruiters.
Gain Specialized Skills Employers Need
You’ll learn the fundamentals of law, paralegal science, litigation and investigative research, while gaining in-depth expertise in database management, e-Discovery software and other legal technologies required by today’s modern law offices.
In our interactive, cutting-edge online classrooms, you’ll be provided a comprehensive foundation of the industry:
- Paralegal science and legal office management
- Business, criminal, civil, family and contract law
- Civil litigation
- Legal research, professional writing and document preparation
- Information technology subjects including electronic document management, e-Discovery software, digital data management and legal office technologies
- Collection, preservation and analysis of electronically stored information
- E-Discovery project management
- Comprehensive, hands-on lab experience
All books and courseware are included in the program tuition!
When you receive an accredited associate degree in Paralegal Studies and Litigation Technologies from Bryan University, you’re immediately prepared for the job market. Our comprehensive course of study ensures your marketability as a highly qualified candidate ready to face the many challenges of the paralegal and legal technology workplace.
Build Expertise in Our State-of-the-Art Simulation Lab
Our one-of-a-kind ELSSA™ simulation lab (E-Discovery Lab for Software, Simulation & Applications) challenges you with real-world scenarios using cutting-edge industry software, so you can build the practical expertise and experience that employers demand. In this interactive, virtual environment, you’ll learn to handle a variety of cases using the latest technologies available and develop a skillset that is primed for career growth.
Experience the New Online Learning Model—Personalized to You
Our dynamic experiential learning model (DeXL) contains industry-specific curriculum combined with computer-based learning tools, allowing you to learn interactively. You’ll receive a personalized learning experience, which includes:
- Individual coaching meetings with instructors when you want them, and instructors who reach out to you if they see you need help
- The flexibility to accelerate assignment due dates and select from a variety of assignment options to fit your schedule and learning style
- A mastery-based learning environment giving you the option to improve grades by re-taking assignments based upon instructor feedback
- Cutting-edge technologies such as SmartBook, an electronic textbook platform that identifies your current knowledge level and highlights only the information you need, saving you time and improving the learning experience
- Meaningful, interactive conversations with your peers and faculty
- Real-world experiences using simulated work environments
- Weekly live, interactive online events such as industry speakers, faculty coaching sessions, and helpful workshops that are all recorded in case you miss the event and need to watch it later
Connect with an Online Community Like No Other
Connect with faculty, peers, and student support conveniently from your smart phone, tablet, or computer with BryanConnect, our online user-friendly community. At Bryan, we don’t think online learning means learning alone. You’ll become part of a vibrant community of your fellow students, alumni, instructors, and others, who provide support and celebrate your success along the way. You’ll not only develop colleagues who will help coach and assist you during your college experience, but you’ll also build a professional network—for life.
Further Your Education at the Bachelor’s Degree Level
Once you complete your associate degree, you may consider continuing your education at the bachelor’s degree level. Bryan University offers a Bachelor of Science Degree in Paralegal Studies and Litigation Technologies. If you have prior college credit, or you have already completed an associate degree at another institution, we will accept as many credits as possible (and potentially your entire associate degree) to help accelerate your Bryan program. To learn more, click here.
The Bryan University Difference
- Long-Standing History of Excellence.
We have a 77-year track record of preparing graduates for successful careers since 1940.
- Focus on Employment, Not Just a Degree.
You’ll graduate with a degree targeted for the job market and earn skills that match employers needs. Work with the Career Services Department to build a job network, sharpen your interview skills, and create an eye-catching resume.
- Accelerated Programs.
At Bryan University, we’ve developed a unique approach to education that allows you to complete your program in the shortest amount of time possible, while still providing the curriculum, faculty, and support to help you be successful.
- Get the Credit You Deserve.
If you apply to Bryan University with prior college credits and/or a degree, we’ll accept as many credits as possible to validate the hard work you’ve already completed.
- Learn by Doing, Not Just Lectures.
You’ll develop skills and competencies using innovative, state-of-the-art learning curriculum, tools, and resources.
- Learn From Experts, Not Just Books.
Each faculty member has been carefully selected to ensure they have real-world industry experience. They provide caring, individualized support and mentoring.
- Connect With Others, Not Just the Internet.
Whether you’re an online or on campus student, you’ll learn collaboratively with faculty and peers to build a network of colleagues—for life.
- Return for Refresher Classes.
As a Bryan graduate, you’ll have the privilege of returning and auditing previously completed courses still being taught—at no charge—to keep your skills and confidence sharp.
A member of our student finance team will help you put together a financial plan that works for you. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
For more information about Bryan University graduation rates, the median debt of students completing the program, and other important information, please click here.Back to Top