Master of Public Health
Create Your Path to a Public Health & Analytics Career
Designed by industry experts and developed in collaboration with our distinguished Board of Advisors, the Master of Public Health (MPH) provides you a broad range of skills and focuses on connecting you to the industry with simulated real-world experiences. Your professors will include experts such as healthcare specialists, administrators, data analysts, and industry professionals.
Additionally, since the Bryan University MPH program is aligned with current competencies required by the modern healthcare marketplace, you’ll learn the skills employers demand. Upon graduation, you’ll be immediately prepared for the job market.
Gain Specialized Skills Employers Need
In today’s data-driven healthcare environment, college graduates should be equipped with the right technology expertise, data analysis skills and tools, and leadership acumen. As a Bryan University MPH student, you’ll build a solid foundation of knowledge from faculty who have real-world experience and you’ll learn critical competencies that employers need, such as:
- Healthcare ecosystems and population health management
- Public health policy
- Designing effective public health intervention programs
- Social & behavioral public health
- Biostatistics for public health
- Environmental & occupational health
- Measuring the impact and improvement of population health programs
- Reporting and analyzing relational data
- Data-driven strategic decision support using cutting-edge technology
- Strong knowledge and experience in organizing, analyzing and reporting healthcare data using common database and data analysis tools
- Practical experience in applying healthcare data tools to real-world scenarios and case studies using the Health Informatics Simulation Laboratory (HISim Lab)
- All books and courseware are included in the program tuition
- Half -tuition scholarships available for all applicants for fall 2017 – click here to learn more!
Build Expertise in Our State-of-the-Art Simulation Lab
Our HISim lab (Health Informatics Simulation lab) gives you practical experiences with real-world scenarios using the latest industry tools so you develop a skillset that is primed for career growth. Using this cutting-edge lab, you’ll complete a Public Health Capstone Project, in which you’ll apply your knowledge to solving healthcare challenges and problems using the tools and techniques learned in class.
Experience the New Online Learning Model—Personalized to You
Our dynamic experiential learning model (DeXL) contains cutting-edge curriculum combined with computer-based learning tools, allowing you to learn smarter and retain more. You’ll receive a personalized learning experience, which includes:
- Individual coaching meetings with instructors when you want them, and instructors who reach out to you if they see you need help
- The flexibility to accelerate assignment due dates and select from a variety of assignment options to fit your schedule and learning style
- A mastery-based learning environment giving you the option to improve grades by re-taking assignments based upon instructor feedback
- Cutting-edge technologies such as SmartBook, an electronic textbook platform that identifies your current knowledge level and highlights only the information you need, saving you time and improving the learning experience
- Meaningful, interactive conversations with your peers and faculty
- Real-world experiences using simulated work environments
- Weekly live, interactive online events such as industry speakers, faculty coaching sessions, and helpful workshops that are all recorded in case you miss the event and need to watch it later
Connect with an Online Community Like No Other
Connect with faculty, peers, and student support conveniently from your smart phone, tablet, or computer with BryanConnect, our online user-friendly community. At Bryan, we don’t think online learning means learning alone. You’ll become part of a vibrant community of your fellow students, alumni, instructors, and others, who provide support and celebrate your success along the way. You’ll not only develop colleagues who will help coach and assist you during your college experience, but you’ll also build a professional network—for life.
The Bryan University Difference
- Long-Standing History of Excellence.
We have a 77-year track record of preparing graduates for successful careers since 1940.
- Focus on Employment, Not Just a Degree.
You’ll graduate with a degree targeted for a specific job market and earn skills that match employers’ needs. Work with the Career Services Department to build a job network, sharpen your interview skills, and create an eye-catching resume.
- Accelerated Programs.
At Bryan University, we’ve developed a unique approach to education that allows you to complete your program in the shortest amount of time possible, while still providing the curriculum, faculty, and support to help you be successful.
- Get the Credit You Deserve.
If you apply to Bryan University with prior college credits and/or a degree, we’ll accept as many credits as possible to validate the hard work you’ve already completed.
- Learn by Doing, Not Just Lectures.
You’ll develop skills and competencies using innovative, state-of-the-art learning curriculum, tools, and resources.
- Learn From Experts, Not Just Books.
Each faculty member has been carefully selected to ensure they have real-world industry experience. They provide caring, individualized support and mentoring.
- Connect With Others, Not Just the Internet.
Whether you’re an online or on campus student, you’ll learn collaboratively with faculty and peers to build a network of colleagues—for life.
- Return for Refresher Classes.
As a Bryan graduate, you’ll have the privilege of returning and auditing previously completed courses still being taught—at no charge—to keep your skills and confidence sharp.
A member of our student finance team will help you put together a financial plan that works for you. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.