Master of Public Health
MPH Inaugural Scholarships
Bryan University is pleased to announce the Inaugural Scholarship for all applicants of the Master of Public Health program. There are currently several scholarships available. These scholarships are being offered one-time only in conjunction with the inaugural cohort of the MPH program for the class beginning on February 20th, 2017. As members of the inaugural class, these students are participating in a new, cutting-edge MPH program and learn some of the most advanced technologies and skillsets available to public health professionals. We’re looking for outstanding candidates with characteristics such as:
- Belief in the importance of lifelong learning
- Dedication to completing the program successfully
- Ability to keep the weekly time commitment
- Passion for healthcare and a desire to improve public health, lower healthcare costs, and impact the quality of service
- Understanding of the importance of the MPH program and how it might impact one’s career, employer, and the broader community
MPH Inaugural Scholarship Amount
The cost of the MPH program, including books and courseware, is $23,500. The total amount of each scholarship is $18,000 per awarded recipient and the application fee is waived. Therefore, for scholarship recipients, the net cost of the program would be $5,500. As an accredited institution, MPH students may apply for Federal Financial Aid, which is available if they qualify.
An MPH Program Like No Other
The MPH program at Bryan University was designed by industry experts in collaboration with our distinguished Board of Advisors, and provides an innovative combination of leadership acumen, public health competencies, technology expertise, and data analysis skills that align directly with the modern healthcare marketplace. Faculty are carefully selected and comprise public health experts with industry experience. The program is delivered online via Bryan U’s innovative learning environment, so you can attend from the comfort of home. The program is 27 months long and requires a weekly time commitment of approximately 12-15 hours, which may vary by student. For more information about the program, please visit our MPH Program Overview page. To view a listing of course descriptions, please download the Bryan University Course Catalog.
MPH Inaugural Scholarship Application Deadline
The Inaugural Scholarship application deadline has been extended to February 17th, 2017. All applicants must complete all of the requirements below by this date in order to be eligible for consideration.
Eligibility and Application Requirements
For those desiring to apply to the MPH program and Inaugural Scholarship concurrently, please complete the following steps:
- Complete an essay (500 words minimum) describing how the MPH would benefit you, your employer, and/or increase/promote health outcomes in your community. To submit the essay, please fill out the form below and copy/paste your essay into the box provided.
- Please contact Betty Navarette, Director of Student Services, at: (480) 848-4114, or email: Betty.Navarette@BryanUniversity.edu to receive application materials and instructions, which will be sent via email as a Docusign link to all applicants, who can then complete the application via Docusign. Instructions on how to access Docusign will be provided as well.
- Provide a transcript evidencing a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or higher from an accredited institution.
- Obtain two letters of recommendation, preferably one personal and one professional/academic.